Child’s Play has been designed to provide high standards of teaching and care for your child, in a stimulating and caring environment.
Child’s Play has well equipped rooms with a wide range ofresources that support all areas of the EYFS curriculum.Role play areas are set up where children can be creative and use their imagination, adapted to link in with “real life experiences”
A large outdoor play area allows the children to develop physically and intellectually, with sufficient space to move about, explore and play games and enjoy physical play on our many challenging climbing structures, as well as the provision of a water play area with jets, outdoor growing area, and a mud kitchen, and a kitchen used for cooking activities with the children. Child’s Play has been designed to provide high standards of teaching and care for your child.
- ✽ A comprehensive collection of books and resources that cover all areas of the curriculum.
- ✽ Role play areas where children can express their creativity and use their imagination, adapted to link in with “real life experiences”
- ✽ A large outdoor play area allows children to develop physically and intellectually, with sufficient space to move about, explore, play games and enjoy physical play on our challenging climbing structures.
- ✽ An outdoor water area with jets, a mud kitchen and provision for lots of creative activities suitable to the cooler weather months.
- ✽ An indoor gym area with a fantastic range of equipment designed to develop each child’s physical balance, co- ordination and climbing skills.
A full-time music teacher, which develops both speech and language as well as dance and movement activities, and exploration of a wide range of musical instruments
Arabic lessons across the age groups, to enhance the development of multi lingual children.
Extra-curricular activities on offer, such as ballet, gymnastics and football.
We like to work in partnership with parents, and offer a wide range of free parent workshops every month which cover a vast range of different topics such as “healthy eating”, “understanding how children learn in the early years”, to “learning through play with your child”, and “challenging mealtimes with small children and how to overcome them”, as well as “encouraging speech and language in early years”. All parents and members of the public are welcome.